Search Engine Optimisation
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Why SEO is essential!
The main purpose of a website is to be visited by new and existing customers, and to achieve this, a website must be found when searched for the relevant keywords in search engines. That's where search engine optimization plays a key role, we use the latest techniques in order to place the relevant information (both hidden and visible) to rank higher in search engine.
Some essential optimisations include:
- Registering the website with the major search engines.
- List which pages shall be crawled by the searched engines and which should not.
- Creating efficient and performant web pages with a fast response times.
- Validate web pages and ensure they are up to the W3C standards.
- Keyword research.
- Include keyword research results within the web pages.
- Link building.
Professional search engine optimisation
We ensure that the guidelines issued by search engines are followed attentively as to maximise the outcome of the optimisations carried out. Moreover, when changes are implemented to a website, we make sure to instruct the search engines to crawl the website again so that the search engine listings is updated.